Saturday 5 November 2011

Taken on 'Remember, remember the 5th of November!'


Hello everyone on Guy Fawkes day! 
This was taken in front of my Dad's De Niro (Travis Bickle in 'Taxi Driver') canvas print on the stairs. I was trying to look as serious as the picture. Today I took a surprise visit up to my Grandparents' in Cumnock and had lunch there, caught up with them, then left. Made delic' Brownies with Sharron  (using 'Lorraine Pascale's' online recipes). Turned out absolutely lovely and they are so yummy. A night in - watching Xfactor, having a shandy, eating our brownies and just chilling. 

I'm wearing...
Topman Crew-neck top, Next chinos, Converse and H&M snood (a different one from yesterday).
Loving the chunky scarf/snood look at the moment.
Have a good night, Dylan. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment guys?