Tuesday 16 August 2011

Away seeing the last H'Potter again.


Went to see the last HP again (loved it even more this time). We had pretty bad seats last time, so seeing it again in better seating positioning was great! We were one of the only groups of people there and moved to better seats at hardly any were taken up.

Lazed in the house for the rest of the day, while it rained outside for the rest of the day too (depressing). TV, laptop, book and food kept me occupied. I'm reading a good book at the moment, called Survivors (1 of 2 in the series of  'Alone', the other is called Chasers, I've got it too). It's about a Zombie infection hitting Manhattan and the rest of the planet...very thrilling.

This was taken in my Gran's lovely Garden, I'm sitting on a stone, mushroom stool (Awesome!).
I'm wearing another new H&M top, Chinos from Next and Converse.
Talk tomoz.
Dylan. XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment guys?