Wednesday 17 August 2011

Taken a while after trying Outdoor Bowling.

Went a drive to Troon, where I looked around all of the Chic shops there, got 100gm of Sour Plums from a Sweet Shop and had a v. scrumptious meal at 'The Fish House.' Mmmmm...thanks Gran and Papa.
My Papa plays Outdoor Bowling in Troon and my Sis. and I were given a taste of it today by a lovely elderly instructor called Val. Loved playing it! It's very relaxing, peaceful and determining. Might take it up, but get lessons first from Val. 

Came home, went to ASDA, went a short walk and finished it jogging and then got organised for School tomorrow. Excited/dreading/nervous for going back. Mixed emotions all around.
I'm wearing an H&M shirt, green Topman tee, H&M chinos, Converse (had Bowling shoes on earlier though), French wristband and white 'Red Herring' watch.
This was taken in my Garden beside my little Ladybird painted pebbles and tree (in front of my Conservatory).
Speak tomorrow after I'm back to school (wish me luck!).
Dylan. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment guys?