Saturday 8 October 2011

My return.

 
Hello everyone! not spoke in ages really! I feel bad, because I haven't been taking pics. lately for the blog, but the last one I took showing my full outfit was this. I was on my way to Starbucks with some friends and we decided to take a detour....through a flooded golf course! BAD IDEA! Slid into a muck-filled puddled and nearly ruined my chinos. Oh and you couldn't imagine the embarrassment walking into Starbucks with my trousers like that...oh gosh!


Went into Ayr today, got a Russian-styled hat from  H&M for going my Wintery walks (can't wait for them!) and a t-shirt and other bits 'n' bobs. Also went to see 'Johhny English-Reborn' which was funny at times actually, but waste-of-my-money much?!

T-shirt? AmericanAparrel.
Hoodie? Topman.
Almost-wrecked chinos? Next (ancient pair).
Converse? Office (ancient too, soaking from the inside out!).  

Bu-byeeee! Hopefully speak tomoz.
Hope you didn't 'lol' too much at my wee sour face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment guys?