Tuesday 18 October 2011

Taken on an AWESOME day.


Hello folks, posting from my friend Honor's house here, where I'm sleeping over tonight. This pic was taken in her hallway! Had quite a busy day today; haircut, lunch with a friend in Caprice and now Honor's! Caprice is a lovely retsaurant down Prestwick Mainstreet which I had a Latte and 'Tex-Mex' Pizza in! YUM!

Haircut is meant to look 'Jack Wills' model-esque, but I don't know if that plan has succeeded. My fringe needs to grow more, but it's on its way to being this?...


Anyway, the outfit:
Jacket -Topman, T-Shirt - Topman, Jeans - H&M and Converse - Office.
Today I realised how much I say '.com' after things to make it sound better, eg- 'awkward.com' etc. Random much? I'm off now to have an awesome sleepover, Bye-Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment guys?